- More book reviews with the online New York Journal of Books--see Blood Work: A Tale of Medicine and Murder in the Scientific Revolution by Holly Tucker [upper right of screen]
- Book page will include books portraying malaria [with an excellent review, if available]
- Adult fiction and non-fiction
- Children and young adult literature
- Brave New World of Inoculations, here on The Febrile Muse or as guest somewhere [to be determined soon]
- Typhoid, Mary, and photographs by Kingston Lounge
- Shaw's Play: The Doctor's Dilemma
- The Brother's Grimm and Fairy Tales of Infection
- The Ghost Map and other tales of epidemiology
- A Tale of Scientific Literacy
- Focus on a bacteria...the macroscope view
If you have a potential topic that you would like to see, or if your country is faced with an infectious disease dilemma that you would like discussed here, please contact me or leave a comment. I will address it as best as I can....ideas and questions should be shared.
I'm looking forward to the next few months!